On Nov 9, 2007, at 2:47 PM, Casey Rayman wrote:

This fixed the error. One hopefully last question for a while: The bean get's deployed, but it is still being deployed by the {deploymentId}{interfaceType.annotationName} format. Do I need to force openejb.jndiname.format to something other than the default so it takes the value from the weblogic config file?

Nope, the new per/ejb jndi name feature wasn't getting picked up quite right. Added some better unit tests and fixed it up. This should do the trick:

http://people.apache.org/~dblevins/openejb-594005

-David

Casey