On Jul 18, 2008, at 7:50 AM, endium wrote:

I am using JBoss' Quartz integration on one of my projects:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/QuartzSchedulerIntegration

This works fine in a JBoss environment, however I haven't been able to
figure out how to configure openejb to replicate this behavior. Is it
possible to use openejb to use inbound resource adapters?

We definitely do support inbound resource adapters. If you package that rar file and your ejb jar file into an ear and deploy it, everything should get auto configured and created for you and your MDBs hooked up to the resource adapter.

-David