I dont know if the custom injection is flexible enough.I need to be able to
load multiple xml configuration files.Is it possible with the custom
injection mechanism? If I use the openejb embedded in tomcat,  you think it
is possible to plugin the  ObjectFactory in the tomcat jndi and look it up
from a openejb session bean?