Hi,

testing my first JMS-experiences in Geronimo 2.1.1, I thought why not test
it with the openjpa embedded container. We have a lot of stateless session
beans which work wonderful in the embedded container openejb 3.0, but for
the injection of the JMS-ConnectionFactory in my test-cases I need a hint.

The Testclass should write a Textmessage in a JMS-Queue:

public class MyTest {

    @Resource
    private ConnectionFactory factory;
    @Resource
    private Queue receivingQueue;
        @Test
        public void sendMessage() throws Exception{
                Connection connection = null;
                MessageProducer messageProducer = null;
                Session sess = null;
                connection = factory.createConnection();
                sess = connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
                TextMessage msg = sess.createTextMessage("Hallo World!!"
);
                messageProducer = sess.createProducer(receivingQueue);
                messageProducer.send(msg);

                System.out.println("(client) Test Request Send");
        }

I defined the Queue and the ConnectionFactory using the Geronimo-Console
for my Geronimo 2.1.1. If I am right, I have to define this as well once
more for the openejb embedded container:

openejb.conf:
  <Resource id="Default JMS Resource Adapter"
type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
     # Broker configuration
       BrokerXmlConfig broker:(tcp://localhost:61617)?useJmx=false
       UserName user
       Password pwd
     # Broker address
     ServerUrl vm://localhost?async=true
  </Resource>
  <Resource id="factory" type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
     ResourceAdapter Default JMS Resource Adapter
     TransactionSupport xa
     PoolMaxSize 10
     PoolMinSize 0
     ConnectionMaxWaitMilliseconds 5000
     ConnectionMaxIdleMinutes 15
     destination MyQueueName
  </Resource>
  <Resource id="receivingQueue" type="javax.jms.Queue">
     destination MyConnectionFactoryName
  </Resource>

My Problem is that factory and receivingQueue are always null, there is no
Resource-Injection. I tried also:

    @Resource(name="MyConnectionFactoryName")
    private ConnectionFactory factory;

Thank you very much