I'm using Hibernate as my JPA provider in a Stateless EJB.  I need to add the
hibernate.default_catalog property to the EntityManager based on the dialect
being used (i.e. SQL Server = dbo).  I'm injecting the EntityManagerFactory
and trying to construct an EntityManager based off that but passing a
HashMap to it with that single property...and its not pre-pending the sql
statements correctly.  If I do it via the persistence.xml file it
works....any thoughts?

Here is a code snippet..

Map<String, String> props = new HashMap<String, String>();
props.put("hibernate.default_catalog", "dbo");
em = emf.createEntityManager(props);

Thanks for any advice!