On Jun 26, 2012, at 12:46 AM, Bjorn Danielsson wrote:

> Does anyone have a recipe for using Apache Qpid or JORAM
> with TomEE-plus (i.e. replacing the bundled ActiveMQ)?
> The configuration I have in mind is a container-managed
> MDB that receives messages from an external broker.

Created this doc for you:

  http://openejb.apache.org/changing-jms-implementations.html

It's just an hour old, so may not fully answer the question. :)

Between the two of us I'm sure we can perfect it.  You can use the little blue
pencil icon in the upper right to edit.  Feel free to tweak it as much as you
like and feel free to keep asking questions.

One of the areas we really need to document better.  The last time this came up
it didn't go beyond the mailing list, so hopefully this time we can capture the
steps more permanently :)

Thanks for the question!

-David