On Sep 4, 2012, at 10:32 PM, exabrial wrote:

> Any suggestions where to look? I'd like to log a bug on this, but I don't
> even know where to start looking in the code.

Check out TomcatWebAppBuilder.  There are a few maps of String->Something were
String is the name of the StandardContext.

We have a method 'private String getId(final StandardContext standardContext)'
which is clearly intended to be the one place someone would need to fix
something like this, but just as clearly we aren't using it.

Might be smart to create some sort of "ID" class that has some validation in
the constructor and only use that instead of the String in those maps.

-David