Hi,
Setting a batchLimit to -1 indicates there is no limit.  Normally, this
would not be good since you could run into "out of resources" (memory,
connections, locks, etc) type situation.  So, I wouldn't suggest running
with batchLimit set to -1 for any database.  Setting it to 0 turns it off.
By default, we set batchLimit to 100 for DB2 and Oracle.  I can't remember
which database you are using, but maybe you could try running with a
batchLimit of 100.  Depending on your application, running with statement
batching may help with performance.

Kevin