-Naomi
I don't think you want to invoke the script after a "Clean", my vauge
understanding is that would be used to clean up resources that Eclipse
wouldn't have cleaned up as part of a normal clean. In the blog posting, it
shows to invoke the enhancer script on a manual and auto build, have you
tried that yet?

-Rick