> I had this code running before, without doing any enhancing or adding
javaagent.
Was it working quite a while ago? If so, you might have fallen into our
subclassing support?

> Everything I have read points to the enhancing.
You are 100% correct, this is an enhancement problem. Doesn't MyEclipse have
a nice way build in to enhance your Entities? I'd suggest doing your
homework and getting enhancement working.

Also -- I'm re-posting to the users list.

Thanks,
Rick

--
*Rick Curtis*