Walter -

Can you clarify the scenario a little? Are you seeing these anomalies when
Entities are created on the RCP side, then streamed to the server to
persist?

You mentioned that you aren't able to recreate this behavior in your JUnit
integration testing... are you serializing / deserializing your Entities in
those tests? That would recreate streaming them over the wire... which
might be where we're having problems.? That being said, nothing is coming
immediately to mind as to what the issue might be.

Thanks,
Rick