Hmm, that is a super old JIRA. I would expect that this should work. Your
original post said that the exception happens when creating tables... what
happens if you create the tables by hand and delimit this table name via
annotations (via \"...\")? Does the manual delimiter work at runtime?

Thanks,
Rick

--
*Rick Curtis*