I did a mistake - I'm getting not ClassNotFoundException but
ClassCastException:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.openjpa.find.entities.Document
cannot be cast to org.apache.openjpa.find.entities.Person
        at org.apache.openjpa.find.FindTest.testFind(FindTest.java:54)

It's a result of executing
                final Person p = em.find(Person.class, doc.getId());

All this can be found/reproduced in the project attached to the previous
post.

Oleg

Rick Curtis wrote