Getting rid of this property doesn't solve my problem.

My listener:

@Singleton
public class MultiLangStringEntityListener {

@PostLoad
@SuppressWarnings("UseSpecificCatch")
public void postLoad(Object entity) {

An entity:
@Entity
@EntityListeners({MultiLangStringEntityListener.class})
@Table(name = "THEME")
@XmlRootElement(name = "Theme")
@NamedQueries({
@NamedQuery(name = "DmTheme.findAll", query = "SELECT d FROM DmTheme d")})
public class Theme implements Serializable {
// @Max(value=?) @Min(value=?)//if you know range of your decimal fields
consider using these annotations to enforce field validation
@Id
@Basic(optional = false)
@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.SEQUENCE, generator = "SEQ_THEME")
@SequenceGenerator(name = "SEQ_THEME", sequenceName = "SEQ_THEME",
allocationSize = 1)
@Column(name = "ID")
private BigInteger id;
@Embedded
@AttributeOverrides({
@AttributeOverride(name = "id", column = @Column(name = "DESCR",
nullable=false)),
@AttributeOverride(name = "lang", column = @Column(insertable = false,
updatable = false, name = "DESCR")),
@AttributeOverride(name = "text", column = @Column(insertable = false,
updatable = false, name = "DESCR"))
})
private MultiLangString descr;

The embeddable class:

@Embeddable
public class MultiLangString implements Serializable {

private String id;
private String lang;
private String text;

public MultiLangString() {
}

Some of my entity classes use both @Embedded and @EmbeddedId but not on the
same field. I don't know what is wrong as it still works with Hibernate whereas
I try to stay far from its specific features as you can see in this bug report:
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-9437