On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 5:01 PM, Matthew Broadhead
<matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk> wrote:
>> The enhancer version of the enhanced classes is 2, but the enhancer is
>> 1674154, which matches the SVN revision of the enhancer, and I believe
>> that's what it should be. I don't know where it gets the 2 from.
> the latest version isn't 2.4.2 is it?  i thought that was an old version.  i
> just checked out revision 1828727.  how do you know which revision is 2.4.2?
> i checked this http://openjpa.apache.org/building.html and didn't see
> anything

It's 2.4.2 because I checked out
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/tags/2.4.2. 2.4.2 is at
1828187
The revision for the enhancer version is taken from the SVN revision
of the enhancer, not the workspace.
Enhancer is at
openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/enhance/PCEnhancer.java,
and its latest revision, from 2.4.2 PoV is 1674154