From: users-boun...@openlayers.org [mailto:users-boun...@openlayers.org]
On Behalf Of Kris Geusebroek
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 10:53 AM
To: users@openlayers.org
Subject: Re: [OpenLayers-Users] ModifyFeature not working in trunk

After some more investigation i found that a separate SelectFeature
added to the map disturbs this ModifyFeature.

I have added an always active multiple layers selectFeature control to
the map o sow tooltip like popups on hover.

If I remove this selectfeature control the modifyfeature works
correctly.

I can of course deactivate the hover control when modifying but is there
an other option?

Cheers Kris