Hi all,

When using openlayers to refresh my wfs layers frequently after some
time using the application (zooming, panning etc while still refreshing
every n seconds)

I get an error: unknown error at line 977 (or 1076 sometimes).

After that error the app becomes very unresponsive. Zooming in for
example takes about 30 seconds after clicking the button in the PanZoom
control.

My feeling is that the error comes form the XMLHttpRequest code so I
need to investigate that more.

Anybody know a good help to investigate what goes wrong and to find out
how to fix this?

Environment is IE6 (I know bad choice). But the error also comes in
Firefox but there the response times remain ok.

Any help I much appreciated

Cheers

Kris Geusebroek

Consultant