upscope wrote:

<snip>

I am running openSUSE 12.2 with LibreOffice 3.6.4 from LO website and LibreOffice 3.6.3 from openSUSE repo's with Java_7_0-openjdk from SuSE repo's with no issues.

I do not use Base, I use MySQL, so I'm not sure about it. All other office items work.

I am not sure about the Windows OS's since I do not use them.
Russ
Russ,
That is encouraging.  As soon as I get some time, I will have to try Java7.
I am using Slackware 12.2 (k2.6.27) Linux with LibreOffice 3.5.7.2. I use Base as a MySQL client. I do not use the LO internal database server (called something like HSQLDB?). I assume that is what you mean by "not use Base." I am not aware of any MySQL-provided clients, just the MySQL server from, now, Oracle. Oracle MySQL does provide some command line tools to access the database, but they are not as user-friendly as Base.
Thanks.
Girvin