Hi TJ,

On 12/29/2012 7:03 PM, TFrazier wrote:
On 12/29/2012 05:47, Peter Junge wrote:
Hi John,

On 12/29/2012 11:15 AM, John Hart wrote:
To the list moderator, how did this post get to me without an
unsubscribe link?

the moderators are just moderating, but are not admins with access to
software and hardware level, hence I can do nothing more than confirming
your issue at this point.

My observation: The unsubscribe link seems to be unavailable for all
lists I'm moderating except users@. With users@ it seems to be missing
now and again.

Let's wait if anyone here has any clue. If not, I will contact the
Infrastructure team.

Best regards,
Peter

Hi, Peter,

On a hunch, I am sending this from an unsubscribed address, so it will
need to be monitored in. Will the unsubscribe link show up?

Yes, it does, but it also shows up with the mail I have send previously with an subscribed address, so that doesn't seem to be the difference.

Thanks,
Peter

/tj/