Jim,

Once again thank for your mail, for your advises and for your suggestions.
You will see that I wrote to the list about to reversed brackets. i hope
someone would help me. I am afraid filing bug report to OO is not very
fruitful, unfortunately.
I understand your explanations regarding the $100 fee to be aloud to assist NO.
Well, they have got a strange way to exist, but they know better than me what
they are doing. NO will be my last choice.
I will try your suggestions about reanimating NO, and I'll see the outcomes.

I do hope OO would wake up and fix the bug.

Best to you

Rik