disc...@openoffice.org Fails now
Where do I send OpenOffice.org suggested improvements
openoffice.org
users@openoffice.apache.org
d...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org suggested improvementsTEXT WRITER HAVE THE SAME ABILITY AS IN
SPREADSHEET 2 SPLIT THE WINDOW PARTICULARLY ESPECIALLY FOR WORKING WITH TABLES‏
ESP LANDSCAPE FORMAT

1

IN WORD PROCESSING TEXT WRITER HAVE THE SAME ABILITY AS IN SPREADSHEET 2 SPLIT
THE WINDOW PARTICULARLY ESPECIALLY FOR WORKING WITH TABLES EG TABLE BELOW
Where using the table to capture ideas how to DO something Figure something out
Solve something EG Using Hilgaard Psychology Textbook Q&A Question to queue and
Answer technique
eg I'm going to figure out what's Zapping you And fix it
SO YOU CAN SEE
1. THE COLUMN HEADINGS AT THE TOP AS YOU'RE WORKING 2FILL IN THE ROWS FILL EM
IN AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN ON THE TABLE
2. ROW HEADINGS ON THE FRONT LEFT COLUMN AS WORKING TO FILL IN THE ROW UNDER
EACH COLUMN HEADINGS
ESPECIALLY IN LANDSCAPE FORMAT

What.I. did what happened
What are the main things I did Or that happened Or What are U doing now
Hilgaard [Guard] psychology Q&A queue and A technique
Or the UCLA anti depression program 3A's
1. Awareness 2. Answers 3. Actions 4.Achievement Attainment of Desired end
results

LISTEN 4 For the question Pose the question Listen for the answer Write it down
To make it happen Patterns of success 4 1. Mental image 2. Written image 3.
Acting image Or action image 4. Repetition Keep trying

eg
5Y's 0-20 Use Gann 20 year cycles
CBC FM radio series SPARK Episode 202 host Nora Young Ask the question What U
want & U're doing this why 5 times on each answer To uncover deep HIDDEN major
needs wants

►

▼

Thank you for the excellent job you did on my previous suggestion
►Implementations Absolutely wonderful

All versions

►Have Titlecase like Word Under FORMAT CHANGE CASE not just upper and lowercase
Options As presently now 2.4 3.1 [it's a PAIN IN THE ASS not having it!!] Be
nice if could automatically change 1st letter of each word to upper case
instead of having do always go in and do it Manually each 1st letter --Real
major PAIN IN THE ASS!

▼NEW SUGGESTION EXAMPLE▼ Table Q&A: you wanna use it with [♦Not yet spell
checkd Corrected etc] SEE ATTACHMENT