You have two choices for a portable version to show slides: Portable LibreOffice 3.6.5 which is very recent, and Portable OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 which is rather outdated. Both are available at http://portableapps.com/apps/office. The portable apps people are working to get an agreement on licensing from Apache OpenOffice so they can produce a version for AOO 3.4. Until that time, they recommend a person use Portable OpenOffice. So states the web site if you click on the OpenOffice.org Portable.

--Dan