On 02/17/2013 07:02 PM, Merrill Medansky wrote:
I downloaded and installed Apache Open Office, tried using it to open my
old .wk1 files, and did not get an error message but the files did not
open. I then discovered that my .wk1 files have all been converted to
OpenOffice files. Now what am I supposed to do to open the files? Nothing
seems to work.

Thanks,
Merrill Medansky

Open the program that you had been using for opening .wk1 files. Then open your files from within this program. What you have is a file association problem. If you use Windows, search Help for "file association". It should tell you how to "convert" them back. For that matter, these files were not converted at all. Your operating system decided to change what program it will use to open these files when you double click on them.

--Dan