We're close to hitting the 50 million download mark for Apache
OpenOffice 3.4.  This is a major milestone and we're thinking about
putting out a press release.

As part of this we'd like to include quotes for some success stories
with OpenOffice users.

Ideally, I'd like something "interesting", a small (or large) company
that has deployed OpenOffice, a non-profit organization, a consultant
who has recently deployed OpenOffice, etc.

If you have an interesting story to tell regarding OpenOffice and are
able to be quoted (name and affiliation) please contact me off-line.

Thanks!

-Rob