Le 10/06/2013 02:16, Richard Detwiler a écrit :
Also, I don't know if this is the case with auto-save, but when manually saving, I'm
pretty sure that things can not be "undone" prior to the save. If this is
indeed the case with auto-save, this is another very good reason not to use it. You may
have done something you really want to undo, but if the auto-save happens, you can't.
(Again, I'm not positive whether this is the case with auto-save like with manual save,
but I'm guessing it may be.)

No. The auto-save operation does not reset the undo history (same with standard
save).

Hagar