On 1/07/2013 5:03 PM, Aj Marshall wrote:
Hello there,

I was just wondering if there is a way to lock the background color of a cell
without locking the number in it. See, I'm using the spreadsheet as a points
system and each week I have to move people around but what happens is I have to
reformat a lot of the background colors.
It depends on how you move people around when you drag cells around it doesn't work, but you could probably use conditional formatting it all depends on your data. If you like to share your spreadsheet we could give some advice but without seeing it we're unable.

Anyway, please let know

Thanks
AJ