I was cc'd this email, and while it doesn't address my query, you sound like
someone who might know something about this awful word processing app. Here are
the questions I sent to users@open office-  and received no response:

1. How can I change the default font?

2. Can I make saving to the desktop the default instead of to documents?

3. How can I alphabetize a list of words, and can I do this by either first
name or second name?