On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Dick Hoffman <old...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> I downloaded a fairly large spreadsheet from this location
> http://www.birds.cornell.edu/**clementschecklist/download/<http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/>
> but when I try to open it with AOO the progress line shows about a quarter
> of it being loaded and then AOO stalls and I have to use the Task Manager
> to cancel soffice. This is using AOO 4.0 on a Windows XP Pro/SP3 system.
> Any suggestions as to what might be wrong will be appreciated.
> Dick Hoffman

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help@openoffice.apache.**org<users-h...@openoffice.apache.org>

No suggestions and yes AOO 4.0.x has  a problem with it. I downloaded it as
well. I hope it doesn't contain personal data. If it does, I will delete it.

On the other hand, if it doesn't, can we use it as an attachment to an
issue?

This would be helpful to troubleshoot this problem.
Thanks.

MzK

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged
 to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
                             -- "Following the Equator", Mark Twain