On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 1:51 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While looking at the graph in http://www.openoffice.org/stats/downloads.html
> it was very difficult for me (besides small screen and poor eyesight) to
> see if the numbers were 6 million 60 million or 600 million, because of the
> tiny text and lots of zeros without separators for thousands and hundred
> thousands.

We're using a 3rd party library for the charts.  I don't see the
ability to control the number format, other than to enable or disable
rounding to the nearest integer.  But maybe someone else sees more
here:

http://www.simile-widgets.org/timeplot/

> ie 60,000,000 reads beter than 60000000

I agree.  Maybe another solution is to rescale the data, so we report
in units of a million downloads.  So instead of 60000000 we have 60.0?

-Rob