It is a Windows security thing and has nothing to do with Open Office 4.
If you search the web with the message text you wil find what to do.

Herman

Kay Schenk schreef op 14-11-2013 3:11:
On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 7:07 AM, <bch...@qtm.net> wrote:

When I try to open or print a .doc document that I have received as an
attachment I get the following message:

“The requested operation requires elevation”

What does this mean or how can I get this document to open in Open Office
4?

Bruce

Are you trying to open or print directly FROM your e-mail without saving
first?

If this is the case, it may be a configuration issue with your mailer.
This is not a message from OpenOffice.

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus actief
is.