I am using Apache Open Office 3.4.0 (meaning to upgrade but have not done so yet) on Windows 7 Home Premium. I have had this problem for some time with a monthly mail out using a mail merge to print inserts to be included for posting a magazine.
The most recent merge was set up to print out eighty three insert sheets.
After overcoming the problem of linking the merge to the correct Spreadsheet names I set the Brother Laser Printer to print 'all'. Things go well until about forty inserts are printed when the printer stops. I go back to the addresses and either select the remainder of the list by highlighting and say print 'selected records' or in other trials print '41-83' The printer starts again and may print six or so and then stop. Reset again to do a selected number say '47-83' and it will print another half dozen or so. With patience
the whole 83 can be printed.
Can anyone suggest how I can get the whole number printed at first go.
Thank you.
Jean

-----
No virus found in this message.