On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Tom Panfil <tap.h...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> These people *cannot* send from their Remailer Addresses.
>

> They do, if they use GMail SMTP servers which allow setting up "aliases"
> for sending email.

And remember, Moderators are generally happy to help users unsubscribe
if they run into actual technical difficulties.  One way they can
indicate they are running into problems would be to send a note that
says something like:

1) I tried to unsubscribe

2) Here is the command I sent

3) Here is the error message I received back

-Rob