On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:33 PM, Saad Ghazi <curryg...@earthlink.net>wrote:

> Hi,   I need to save my files as Filtered HTML or or Web Page Filtered, in
> order to up load my book on KDP.  Is that possible?  I am not too familiar
> with MS Office either.  KDP support said that I need to save filtered HTML
> with MS Office.  I hope I can do the same with Open Office.  I use iMac
> with Mavrick OS.  Please advise …Chef Saad
>

> ChefSaad
> Canard de Bombay of London • California direct: 818 506 0386  • Toll Free
>  1800 982 8779
>   curryg...@earthlink.net
> At Canard de Bombay, Curry Is A Way Of Life
> < thecurryguru.com >
>
> ""When health is absent, Wisdom cannot reveal itself, Art cannot become
> manifest, Strength cannot be exerted, Wealth is useless and reason is
> powerless"  - Herophillies, 300BC

You can use "Save As..." (and choose html output) to save docs in html
format from OpenOffice. This should provide the same functionality as
saving with "filtered html".

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason
  • Chef Saad Saad Ghazi
    • Re: Chef Saad Kay Schenk