Dear mr. or mrs,

I use your Open Office software, version 4.0.1 on a xubuntu system.

Since i have tried tot install also the Libreoffice writer on the system:
- the system package of xubuntu has broken
- it is not possible anymore to uninstall Open Office and uninstall
Libreoffice-writer, finally to reinstall Open Office and get rid of Libreoffice.
- it is not possible anymore to download any software at all on the PC.

Everytime i try to repair the xubuntu package, xubuntu asks me to reinstall
libreoffice-writer. But when i try tot install, it does'nt succeed. An error is
displayed.
On internet i have seen that open office and libreoffice both uses the same
files. I.e. the programms conflict with each other.

Can you tell me what i shoud do tot get out of this problem ?

Thanks for your help

Kind regards,

Ed Kuijper
Steffenberg 9