Hello, I use open office at school.. Suddenly clicked entire program and now it
says: "The last time you opened OpenOffice.org, it unexpectedly quit while
reopening windows. Do you want to try two reopen its Windom again?" and "If you
choose not to reopen the windows, you may have to open and position the windows
yourself." Also there are two buttons "Don` t Reopen "and" Reopen. "If I try to
press "Dont reopen" I come automatically to the "Reopen", so when I try to
press the "reopen" nothing happens, it does not work. I really need help. I
tried to powered off my Mac, but I can not do it because openoffice are open,
and it does not work......, I NEED HELP.