From: Andrea Pescetti
Date: 4/29/2014 6:10:16 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update to4.1 doesn't show up in the 4.01 update page

scooter wrote:
> I was running version 4.01. I checked the update page and it said I had
the
> latest version. Which meant that the update page didn't work. I thought
this
> was fixed???? Apparently NOT.

Update notifications are enabled a couple days after the release is
announced. They are meant for people who need them!

If you want to check what update notifications we distribute, follow
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/updates-site/trunk/
(the check.Update file in aoo401 will be populated when we start to
notify updates; so people using OpenOffice 4.0 will still see 4.0.1 as
latest version for a couple days, and people using 4.0.1 will see no
updates available in the same period).

Regards,
   Andrea.