If it's no trouble - what about the folders and files that remain in the user/library/application support (on a mac) even after you have deleted the software? . Mine currently has these folders:

OOo-dev
ooo-dev-aqua
OpenOffice.org
OpenOffice.org-acqua
OpenOffice.org2

and would have some for OO 3 had it not been necessary to revert to an old hard disk because the usual one crashed.

Can all these go?

Many thanks.