On Mon, 12 May 2014 10:13:38 -0400
Dean Schweinler <oceanvis...@msn.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I've written a novel and am all of a sudden experiencingdifficulty with
> inserting a photo.  All of the colors are only red or black.  I've tried
> correcting the colors but it doesn't work  So I'm guessing 4.0.1 may solve
> the problem.  How do I move a project from 4.0.0 to 4.0.1?
> Thanks,
> Dean

All you need do is install OO 4.0.1 and open the files. If you are concerned
that the files don't show up in Recent Documents, you must /File /Open, and
navigate to the directory where the files live, select each in turn and open
it. It will now show in Recent Documents.

If you are still having problems with your photos, can you upload a small
sample photo to the Forum so that we can try it?

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>