> the Reveal Codes feature to be most useful in finding oddball
> things that may have come in with an imported file, and to debug minor
> mishaps that are
> not obvious from just looking at the text. One use of Reveal Codes will
> tell you whether a tab or a set of spaces is used in a text. Also, to spot
> double spaces, if you don't

Some of the threads are so long I don't have the energy to follow all the
stuff :_)

How do I  vote, and support this initiative (or any other) ?
--
My Avocation: Building "Knowledge Networks" where participants share, learn
and grow

Writer Jane Ayres: "If I'm not learning, I'm not living."

"Speak softly and carry a large microphone" Bill Blinn
-----