An even simpler solution is to create your text in a frame, then go Format - Flip - Flip vertically. Works for me.

Tony

On 18/06/2014 5:18 PM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:24:21 +0800
Hung Mark <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I'm making a name label which I will finally cut the paper into pieces
and fold each piece of it in the middle into a reverse V shape.
I want to create text with fields, which one use normal text and the
other rotates 180 degree.

I found suggestion from here

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1168

Saying that the fields do not support draw object. However I don't
know how to rotate a frame into 180 degree. Paragraph style does have
options for 0, 90, 270, but 180 degree is missing.

A little elementary arithmetic helps here: 90 degrees + 90 degrees = 180
degrees. Rotate the frame twice at 90 degrees.