Hi Julian,

Have you tried the Label wizard from File > New > Labels? You need not use the predefined labels but you can generate your own layout in the tab Format and save it there with an own identifier.

Mail merge works so, that only one page is designed, but the mail merge printing will generate as much pages as needed for all selected records.

Put you fixed parts directly into this page and get the variable parts from a database.

If you struggle with the wizard, do not hesitate to ask here.

Kind regards
Regina

Julian Thomas schrieb:
I've created a template consisting of a table (5 rows 2 columns).  Each cell
contains 3 frames - two of which are constant for all rows and one of which is
for entry of variable information.

How can I use this for a multipage document and have my fixed information
replicated after the first page?

(Ideally I'd like to use the template as a label template for mail merge, but
can't figure out how to do this).

tnx
-- -- --
jt   http://jt-mj.net

Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!