Good Evening Group,

I want to add myself to getting these odd emails and I also ignore them.

Take Care.
Scooter
College Park, MD USA

Gary Vivian wrote on 7/15/2014 6:52 AM:
Add me to the recipients of these missives, despite having received and read many, many postings to the list on an ongoing basis. As well, I am not aware of any problems in receiving mail from others. I too just ignore now.
Gary