See: http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512
NB: resetting the profile may be the best bet at first.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list.
Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<users@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address will be
ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to
your query.
To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Regards,
Hagar