On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 01:37:29 -0000, Dee Drill <spinn...@flash.net> wrote:

    I tried to copy a very short sentence from an Arabic Bible to OO so that I
could enlarge it for use on a t-shirt.
 It copies and pastes just fine but automatically goes into Tables and won't
get out of that format!  It won't let me enlarge the text.  I tried clearing it
and starting over several times.  I have had this problem before using english
text as well.

what do you mean by 'goes into tables'? and which application are you copying
from?

after all, why not type the sentence manually if it is short? if you have no
arabic keyboard, make use of the 'insert - special character' dialogue.