On 09/22/2014 05:26 AM, T wrote:
Not sure what a binary is. I just had thought if I got the app again, my files
might come back with it? Just a reach I guess. I wasn't really sure how that
worked. Is that even possible?

Terribly sorry for your loss, but you do not seem to have any idea what it is you lost. How can anyone on this list help you when you cannot state what it is with clarity? Furthermore, as someone mentioned, this list is for OPENOFFICE users discussion.