James Knott wrote:
On 09/23/2014 12:07 PM, Martin Groenescheij wrote:
It still means that we don't support Quick Office regardless what the
website states.
What website says that?  The Google Quickoffice help doesn't appear to
mention it.

It has been discussed multiple times on this list. The offending application (which, to the best of my knowledge, has really nothing to do with the OpenOffice codebase) is at

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/quickoffice-pro/id889011512?mt=8

and this is an answer I recently sent on this list:
  ---
This mailing list is for the Apache OpenOffice project: http://www.openoffice.org/ ; we have nothing to do with the QuickOffice or QuickOffice pro application. They abuse our support channels and claim affiliation with OpenOffice, but you won't get any support here for products different from OpenOffice.

Please report the application in the app store where you bought it, explaining that it purports a non-existing affiliation with the OpenOffice project.
  ---

Regards,
  Andrea.