Version 4.1.1 build 9775 (Mac OSX) is what I have, and I get the same message when checking for updates on Apache OO Website.

Is it possible that the Cnet alert email is spam? Or otherwise, that Cnet has some not-very-timely update alert system you signed up for?

Kind regards

marina

[message also sent in copy to bud.rog...@virgin.net]