Good morning. I have been using OpenOffice for many years getting away
from Microsoft’s Works. Converted all my word & excel files into OpenOffice.

In January I switched to a Apple iMac desktop computer and quickly downloaded
OpenOffice.

Question: I have the opportunity to upgrade for free to the new OS X Yosemite
from
Maverick and would like to know if Openoffice 4.1.1 will work on Yosemite. I
use it
daily and need to access the spreadsheet I made for my checking, savings and
credit
card entries.

Thank you for your great product and your help.

Dan Ranich