Hello,

On 14/11/14 at 9:55 PM, stan.spref...@tiscali.co.uk (Stan Reffin) wrote:

We have created a document in open office text with single line spacing. When we paste this document in to a template created in word the spacing is 1.5 we have right clicked to high lite single line but this changes nothing.Is it possible to change the format when going from open office to word ?

Is it possible the 1.5 line spacing is set in the Word template?

Also, you might want to check the Style settings, both in OO and in Word, to make sure line spacing is what you want for the active style.

For details on styles, open the Help menu and type "Styles" in the Search box. This should be the same in both programmes.

HTH,

marina