Hi Fred,

you usually just need to change the title of the colums within the source data set. If you create a chart within AOO then the chart is an OLE (object linking and embedding) object. Such objects share a connection to the source data within the document where you create the chart. In Writer (the wordprocessor) the source data is usually stored within a table and within Calc (the spreadsheet module) the source data is part of this document where every element (cell) of this document can be a source of a chart. I Calc to find out which table part is used as source data then open that document and doubleclick the chart. In this case source data for this chart is highlighted. In Writer unfortunately it isn't. This would be a useful feature to implement...